These step by step instructions will help you submit your application and sign your housing agreement.
Accessing the Esponda Housing Portal
- To access the Esponda Student Housing Portal, visit our website espondaassociates.org.
- From the home page, click the “Properties” tab at the top of the page.
- Select your Chapter.
- Click the link that says “Sign a Housing Agreement.”
- Select a field from each of the drop downs.
- Make sure to click the correct academic term, or your housing agreement will not be valid.
- Click ‘Go’ followed by ‘Apply Now.’
“Rental Options” Page
- Click ‘Start Application’ to begin filling in some of your personal information for your housing agreement.
“Account Information” Page
- Please fill out your information to create your account. Once your account is created, you will be taken to the application.
- Please enter your legal first name, and use a valid email that you check regularly. Do not use your university .edu email address.
- Enter a password for your account, you will need to use at least one capital letter, one lower case letter, one number, and one symbol.
- Click ‘Create My Account’ to create your account.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you already have an account, please do not create another account. Instead, click ‘Log in’ in the lower right corner to log into your existing account and continue there.
“Applicant Info” Page
- Fill out your information in the fields below. Please double check all information, this is what will appear in your housing agreement and be kept on file for the duration of your tenancy.
- Confirm that the email you entered on the last page is correct and is a valid email for you that you check often. This email will be used to communicate with you and send you updated account statements throughout the duration of your tenancy. If this email address is wrong, push the ‘Change’ button to correct it. Please do not use your university .edu email address.
- Enter your Parent/Guardian’s contact information.
- Click ‘Save and Continue’ to move onto the next page.
“Application Charges” Page and Submitting Your Application
- Please click on the ‘Submit Application’ button in order to continue the application process.
PLEASE NOTE: Please review all information in your application carefully. Upon Approval of your application, you will no longer be able to edit this information.
- Once your application has been approved, you can log back into your account via the link on our website.
- To navigate back to where you left off, select the proper profile for your account. It should have a button in the lower right corner that says ‘Approved,’ click this.
- Click ‘Continue’ on the “Congratulations” Page to continue to reviewing and signing your housing agreement.
“Offer Acceptance” Page
- Please click the ‘Continue’ Button to review and sign your housing agreement.
“Lease Summary” Page
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the e-signature step.
“Lease Creation” Page
- Click the ‘Sign’ Button to access, review, and sign your housing agreement.
- Read the entire housing agreement before signing.
- Once you have read and understand the housing agreement, sign and date your housing agreement either by clicking the yellow ‘Sign’ and ‘Date’ boxes and entering the information, or by clicking ‘Next’ in the upper left corner of the page.
- Once the housing agreement is signed and dated, click ‘Submit Document’ to submit your housing agreement.
- You can also view, download, or print the pdf version by selecting the corresponding link to the left of the ‘Sign’ button.
PLEASE NOTE: Each person signs an individual agreement; the message on this page regarding roommates can be ignored. We apologize for any confusion.