We have years of experience in fraternal housing and have advised many House Corporations, Chapters, and National Fraternities.
We utilize cutting edge technologies and extensive networks to create a high level housing experience.
Esponda Associates Inc. is a full-service not-for-profit asset and leadership development company specializing in providing a collaborative fraternity housing experience. Our understanding of the fraternity world enables us to work with fraternity chapters to develop a living-learning experience through successful chapter house management.
- Annual budgeting and reporting
- Maintaining physical property
- Rent collection
- Tenant relations
- Accounting services and tax preperation
- Housing acquisition and financing
- Long-term goal achievement
- Housed over 1100 undergraduates annually
- Managed 38 house corporations
- Negotiated leases on behalf of over 20 Chapters
- Acquired seven properties across the country
- Collected an unparalleled 98.5% of rent annually
- Overseen over $10M in successful capital projects
- Maintained an incredible 20% debt-equity ratio across the property portfolio