University of California – Berkeley
Chi Alpha Chapter
The current chapter house was acquired in 1990. Over the years a large amount of work has been done to renovate and modernize it, including completely remodeling the bathrooms in 2017, the bedrooms and basement in 2018, and the kitchen in 2021. The house is situated on iconic Piedmont Ave, home of many of Berkeley’s Greek organizations, and is only a five minute walk from the California Memorial Stadium, home of the Golden Bears.
Capable of housing 27 people, the house has a residential kitchen, a large amount of functional space that the brothers use for a variety of activities, a dedicated chapter room, storage room, and laundry room. There is also parking on site and a backyard that has been lovingly decorated by the chapter over the years.
Front of House
- 17 Bedrooms – Mix Of Single And Doubles
- Central Bathroom On Each Floor
- Guest Bathroom On First Floor
- Large Residential Kitchen
- Monitored Fire Alarm System
- Whole-House Fire Suppression System
- Massive Multi-Purpose Common Space
- Oversized Storage Room In Basement
- Free-Use Laundry In Basement
- Gig Speed Internet
- Housing Rules & Standards
- Move-In Info and Guidance
- Student FAQ
- Parent FAQ
- Payments FAQ
- More Coming Soon!
- Maintenance Issues: [email protected]
- Other Questions: [email protected]