University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Just a block from the edge of campus and a ten minute walk to the campus center, the chapter moved into this rented house on UNC’s fraternity court in 2013.
The layout is unique, as the building was built as an apartment building but has since been opened up, resulting in lots of common area, several kitchens, and multiple single bathrooms. The chapter takes great pride in improving the house themselves each year, having created a lounge area to watch tv and a study area to do work, in addition to the other multipurpose space throughout the house.
Front of House
- 16 Bedrooms – Mix Of Single And Doubles
- Doubles Furnished With Bunk Beds
- Single Person Bathrooms Throughout House
- Multiple Residential Kitchens
- Monitored Fire Alarm System
- Whole-House Fire Suppression System
- Communal Living Room
- Dedicated Study Room
- Parking Spaces In Front Of House
- Central Heating and Air
- Free-Use Laundry Throughout House
- Housing Rules & Standards
- Move-In Info and Guidance
- Student FAQ
- Parent FAQ
- Payments FAQ
- More Coming Soon!
- Maintenance Issues: [email protected]
- Other Questions: [email protected]