Rho Upsilon Chapter
Located just across the street from the College Avenue Student Center, the house at Rutgers was acquired in 2016. As one of the few Greek houses in New Brunswick, it is a rare commodity indeed. The house was built by a chapter alumnus in 2014, just down the street from the Rho Upsilon chapter’s storied home on Union Street.
It has a residential kitchen for general use, as well as a smaller kitchenette that functions as a kosher kitchen. The house also boasts a grand foyer, a multipurpose dining and social space, a lounge area to watch TV, and a basement used for chapter events.
Front of House
- 18 Bedrooms – All Capable Of Being Doubles
- Central Bathrooms Upstairs
- Several Single Bathrooms Throughout House
- Residential Kitchen
- Monitored Fire Alarm System
- Whole-House Fire Suppression System
- Multi-Purpose Main Room
- Multi-Purpose Basement
- 18 Parking Spaces Located Behind The House
- Central Forced Air Heat
- Free-Use Laundry
- Gig Speed Internet
- Housing Rules & Standards
- Move-In Info and Guidance
- Student FAQ
- Parent FAQ
- Payments FAQ
- More Coming Soon!
- Maintenance Issues: [email protected]
- Other Questions: [email protected]