The Zeta chapter house was established at its current location in 1956! A full renovation of the house was completed as a collaboration between the International Fraternity and the Zeta alumni in 1976. In 2017, the Zeta alumni again partnered with the International Fraternity and Esponda Associates to tear down the house and build a completely reimagined home for the future of the Zeta chapter.
This state-of-the art facility has 20 bedrooms for students. Each residential floor has a study room and there is an outdoor balcony on the second floor. There is a large multipurpose space on the first floor along with a smaller brotherhood room. The first floor also has a commercial kitchen and free laundry machines. In the back there is a patio and a basketball court.
Bedrooms are furnished with a bed, a dresser, and a desk. Common areas may be furnished with house corporation owed furnishings.