The Phi Gamma chapter house was dedicated in 1959. It was built in an ultra-modern style for the time. The house was torn down in 2006 and the new house was dedicated in 2010.
The current chapter house has 42 bedrooms and sleeps 44. The bedrooms are set up jack-and-jill style, two bedrooms sharing a bathroom. Each floor has common space that the brothers utilize for different purposes. On the first floor there is a commercial kitchen and dining space, as well as a room that has been repurposed into a gym. The front of the house is beautifully landscaped and the back of the house has a basketball court and a large amount of space for the Brothers to take advantage of the good weather.
Bedrooms are not furnished.