Home to the fraternity’s second chapter, the Cornell house sits on a double-lot in the Cornell Heights Historic District and sleeps 36 people.
Acquired in 1976, the Cornell house as it stands today was originally built as phase one of the original owners two-phase plan to build a massive chapter house.
The house boasts a dedicated chapter room for meetings and events, a smaller social space in the basement, and a trophy room just off the two-story foyer.
Front of House
- 18 Bedrooms – All Capable Of Being Doubles
- Central Bathroom On Each Floor
- Commercial Kitchen Capable Of Supporting a Meal Plan
- Monitored Fire Alarm System
- Whole-House Fire Suppression System
- Multi-Purpose Chapter Room
- Trophy Room
- Central Radiant Heat
- Ample Parking Located Behind House
- Large Back Yard
- Free-Use Laundry
- Housing Rules & Standards
- Move-In Info and Guidance
- Student FAQ
- Parent FAQ
- Payments FAQ
- More Coming Soon!
- Maintenance Issues: [email protected]
- Other Questions: [email protected]