We have years of experience in Greek property management and have advised many House Corporations, Chapters, and National Fraternities.
We utilize cutting edge technologies and extensive networks to effectively manage our portfolio.
You’ve seen it all until you haven’t. We are quick to adapt to what we haven’t.
Please contact us if you have any problems.
Esponda Associates Inc. is a full-service not-for-profit asset and property management company specializing in fraternity housing. Our understanding of the fraternity world enables us to work with fraternity chapters to develop a living-learning experience through successful chapter house management.
We work on behalf of house corporations with regards to:
- Annual budgeting and reporting
- Maintaining physical property
- Rent collection
- Tenant relations
- Accounting services and tax preperation
- Housing acquisition and financing
- Long-term goal achievement
Since forming in 2010 we have:
- Housed over 1100 undergraduates annually
- Managed 38 house corporations
- Negotiated leases on behalf of over 20 Chapters
- Acquired seven properties across the country
- Collected an unparalleled 98.5% of rent annually
- Overseen over $10M in successful capital projects
- Maintained an incredible 20% debt-equity ratio across the property portfolio