After the appropriate lease agreement has been completed by the student, the Parent/Guarantor is required to complete the final step in the leasing process. A link to this form has been listed below:


2017 Summer Leases:


2017-2018 Meal Plans


Students desiring to move out of the house mid-year are required to complete a Request for Release and submit documentation in support of their request before their release will be considered. This applies only to students graduating, studying abroad, or withdrawing from school. A link to the Request for Release is below: